MAXIMISE YOUR TIME
Get organised, effective and find more time for you
MANAGE YOUR TIME SO YOU CAN GET ON WITH LIVING YOUR LIFE
Be more efficient and effective
Create more time for you
Stop wasting your most limited resource!
I can't give you more than 24 hours in a day, but I can help you make things simpler, easier and quicker so that it feels like you've warped time and created more of it...
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
Life can be busy these days. There always seems to be something we need to do, people to see and things to remember. Many of us have to juggle work, family and home.
- We often fill our diaries like we fill our homes. Full of the clutter and distraction of commitments, appointments and things to do that we say yes to, because we often don’t know how (or why) to say no instead.
- We spend our days running from A to C with no time for B. We leave ourselves such little free time that we’re often too tired to appreciate it when we do have it.
- Our To Do lists are as long as our arm and stay unfinished at the end of the day even though we’re up and busy from the moment we wake to the moment we go to bed.
It’s sometimes difficult enough for us to fit in everything that we HAVE to do, let alone find time to do the things that we WANT to do.
We find ourselves struggling to fit in time for work, time for family and time for ourselves. 😢
I know how you feel because I felt that way too...
Stop wishing you had more free time, make it happen instead!
In the words of Annie Dillard... “How you spend your days is, of course, how you spend your life.”
BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY
You know that life comes in seasons and some of those seasons are busier than others.
You might have to manage your work, manage your home, manage your kids and there's no way round that.
It's all got to be done.
Yet, you know deep-down that this shouldn't mean you have to put yourself on the back-burner.
You know you're important and finding time for yourself is key to staying strong and healthy for everyone who needs you.
You just need to find ways to do 'all the things' and still have time for you.
And that's why you're reading this...
Get started now!
HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THINGS?
It's easy for us to waste our time on things that seem important but aren't really.
We're busy from morning to evening but are we busy doing the right things?
If we complain about not having enough time, maybe it's that we're not prioritising the right things?
Everybody has 24 hours in a day so it's up to us to make the most of those hours.
The key to managing your life and leaving space for you is to get intentional. Be careful what you say 'yes' to, prioritise what's important to you, create structure for your days and weeks and find routines to maximise the time you do have.
This course is a step-by-step guide to making the most of your time so that you're living life on your terms, rather than how the clock dictates.
(There's also a full 30-day refund policy so you've got nothing to lose and potentially so much to gain 😊)
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED...
- Why time (or the lack of it) is one of our biggest problems and find ways to solve it
- How to be intentional about what you say ‘yes’ to and why saying ‘no’ is just as important
- Put in place structure for your day so that you’re always on top of things even if life just gets in the way
- Find ways to create more time for YOU without feeling guilty or selfish
- Be engaged for your kids, family and the most important people in your life instead of dealing with life around them
- Develop healthy habits and routines to ensure your life runs smoothly even when you take time out
- Increase your productivity with effective time management techniques
- Manage your To Do list so that you actually achieve what you need to
- Develop strategies to help you plan, prepare and get more organised
- Manage and take control of your time instead of your time controlling you
- Adaptable time management strategies for you at home and in the workplace
- Actionable challenges and projects to help put into practice what you’re learning and take action
- Downloads and workbooks for you to print out and work through
- Instant access from the point of purchase so you can get started right now
- Work at your own pace but structured enough to keep you focused
- Log back in at any time and re-visit the course whenever you need to
There are only 24 hours in a day...
Guard them carefully and use them wisely.
Create time for what matters most.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF...
- You're struggling to fit everything in to your day
- You're fed up spending your free time catching up on things and always lose out on time for you
- You don't want to miss out on your kids growing up
- You need guidance, motivation and structure rather than going it alone
- You know you can be more productive and efficient but you need help making that change...
THIS COURSE ISN'T FOR YOU IF...
- You're not interested in making positive change or ready to make your time work FOR you
- You're happy wasting your time and being inefficient doesn't affect you in ANY way
- You're not interested in making some more time for yourself, your kids or your partner
- You never waste your most limited resource even if you don't realise it.
Manage your days and carve out more free time to live your life to the full right now!
Get started now!
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I try to make your life easier and simpler so I'd never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Balance Through Simplicity. I'm Antonia and I'm passionate about helping busy people declutter their homes and simplify their lives.
For many years I juggled raising a young family with a demanding job. I ignored the warning signs of doing too much for too long until a melt-down at work forced me to re-evaluate my life and my misplaced priorities.
Through a lot of research and a fair amount of trial and error, I learnt that simplifying my life was the key to an easier, less stressful but much more fulfilling life for myself and my family.
Over the years I turned my passion for the simple life into a website which helps other busy people simplify their lives too.